Antique prints of French chateaux inspired the brown and bright blue color scheme of this large room at our San Antonio Riverwalk bed and breakfast, dedicated to King William preservationist Walter Mathis, another former owner of the Oge House. He single-handedly initiated the rejuvenation of the neighborhood in the 1960’s through purchase and restoration of some 14 properties. His last residence, Villa Finale, at 401 King William Street soon will be opened as a National Trust house museum.
- King-size bed, antique walnut furnishings, including a French chaise for reclining with a good book
- Electric fireplace, ceiling fan
- Access to the private 3rd floor veranda with wicker seating—relax and enjoy a glass of wine while gazing at the downtown skyline and the Tower of the Americas
- Four large 10-foot windows provide views of the front lawn and veranda
- Heart-of-pine floor with Oriental rug
- Tiled bathroom with combination tub and shower
Rates: $259 and up
Click here for a complete Noble Inns Room Breakdown.
“This was the perfect spot for our honeymoon! Thank you for a wonderful time!”
- Kimberly and Lance E.