This exquisite antebellum mansion sits on 1.5 acres overlooking the famed San Antonio Riverwalk, surrounded by lush plantings, rose gardens and lawns. Lovingly restored, the Oge House is now a romantic San Antonio bed and breakfast with 10 elegant guest rooms on three floors offering all the modern amenities discerning travelers expect.
Each Room Includes:
- Private bath with tub and shower and signature bath amenities
- Period antiques
- Plush signature microfiber robes with terry lining
- Flat panel television w/ digital cable
- DVD player and access to our DVD library
- Wireless high-speed internet access and Desk
- Phone with voice mail
- Mini refrigerator
- High thread-count cotton bed linens
- Egyptian cotton towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Individual air-conditioning and heat unit
- In the first floor vestibule, guests have use of a computer with high-speed internet access and printer to check on email or print boarding passes
- All our ‘Superior’ rooms and suites have a fireplace with electric logs
- Children 13 or older only (see Carriage House for younger children)
Breakfast: See our Home Page for breakfast options.
Parking: We have a lighted off-street parking area at the Oge House (which also serves the Pancoast Carriage House). Parking is available for you standard size vehicle for an additional charge of $15 per day (includes SUVs and pickup trucks). Please call for parking pricing for motor homes or other oversize vehicles.
Adding Breakfast and/or Parking to your reservation: Both breakfast and parking may be added to your online reservation from this website after you have chosen your room and rate and proceed to the next page. Click the dark “check availability” or “book now” box at the top of the page to reserve online.
Step into another era and allow yourself to be transported to a slower-paced time. Expansive verandas, gazebo and seating throughout the gardens and lawns offer time for reflection and relaxation. Nothing compares to an afternoon spent with a book in the hammock at our romantic Riverwalk Bed and Breakfast.
Business and convention travelers will appreciate the free Wi-Fi, in-room desk, and mini refrigerator at our bed and breakfast in San Antonio. Our San Antonio bed and breakfast offers 10 guest rooms on three floors, each elegantly appointed with American and European antiques.
In confirmation of its historical importance, our San Antonio bed and breakfast was one of a handful of structures in San Antonio chosen by the U.S. Department of the Interior to be recorded in the Historic American Buildings Survey for its archives in the Library of Congress.
View our three San Antonio, TX bed and breakfasts and find your perfect room for the ultimate romantic getaway on the Riverwalk.