Business Travel at Noble Inns – A Great Alternative for San Antonio TX, Business Travelers!
Noble Inns offers business travelers a convenient, central location (close to the convention center, Alamo, Riverwalk and all downtown attractions), elegant and comfortable rooms, modern luxury amenities, and personal, professional service. We invite you to join the many San Antonio business travelers who have discovered that our Select Registry, Diamond Collection B&B is a perfect accommodation for a San Antonio business trip. Opt out of the chain-hotel room with the $6 bottle of water and the $30 per day parking fee and try something different from other San Antonio hotels! Relax in the luxury of one of San Antonio’s grandest private residences in Texas’ first Historic District instead. Enjoy flexible breakfast options, including a delicious full breakfast. Sleep in a peaceful, quiet room in the safety and serenity of the King William District, yet just 4 blocks from the center of downtown. You may never stay in a hotel in San Antonio again.
An Excellent Central Location!
- King William is a great neighborhood – historic, charming, safe, and quiet
- Convenient for all of your daytime activities, and safe and enjoyable for all of your evening activities.
- The commercial streets in our area, known as “Southtown”, have become the hot area for new restaurants and bars. We now have more than 25 establishments within a few blocks’ walk of our inns.
- 5-10 minute walk to the center of the Riverwalk and downtown, for dozens more restaurants, as well as Convention Center, Alamo, Alamodome, and all major downtown attractions
- The City of San Antonio’s downtown trolley service runs through King William and can be used to ride to any part of downtown; handy during inclement weather when you may not want to walk
- The Riverwalk now extends for 15 miles, and is also a great place for running/walking. The Oge House is directly on the Riverwalk, our other inns just steps away.
More to Consider ….
- Clean, elegant, well-appointed rooms, with comfortable beds and fine linens, featuring beautiful antiques with the modern amenities to suit your needs
- Comfortable work space with great lighting and plenty of electrical outlets
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the house; flat-panel TV with cable and DVD player; complimentary DVD library
- Peace and Quiet for a great night’s sleep or a productive afternoon’s work
- Flexible breakfast options: enjoy our daily full breakfast in the dining room, or opt for continental or grab & go breakfast if these better suit your needs
- Excellent coffee & tea available 24 hours. Full kitchens in our Carriage House if you prefer this amenity.
- Complimentary afternoon refreshments, including homemade cookies, and sherry & port for an evening nightcap (Oge & Jackson Houses)
- Complimentary parking in lighted, off-street area next to the inn
- Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff –available every day from 8 AM–5:30 PM
- Concierge services – print a boarding pass, make a dinner reservation, assistance with whatever your needs or plans may be
- Late arrivals – arrangement can be made to arrive at any time
- Early check-ins – we are happy to hold your luggage if your room is not yet ready
- Guaranteed Reservations. You will NEVER be bumped from your room!
- Owners and staff who know you and are committed to giving you the personal attention necessary to make your trip to San Antonio more comfortable, successful and productive, as well as enjoyable!
- Comfort, safety and familiarity
- Service focused on your personal needs and preferences
- Genuine Texas hospitality!
Find a perfect alternative to San Antonio hotels and have your best business or convention trip yet.