Our King William District Bed and Breakfast Policies
STANDARD RATE RESERVATIONS:
- Deposit Amount: 50%, minimum 1 night charge/room.
- For reservations of 4 or more rooms, full balance will be due at least 30 days before arrival – call for details.
- Cancellation Period: Reservations for 1 or 2 rooms & 1 to 3 total nights: 14 days.
- Reservations for 3 or 4 rooms, or 4 to 6 total nights & holidays: 30 days.
- Reservations for 5+ rooms, or 7+ nights & special event dates, longer cancellation periods (90+ days) and full payment required before check in (30+ days non-refundable) apply – call for details.
Terms applicable to the above rates: Group reservations are considered multiple room reservations; this includes friends, family, business associates, etc. that are travelling together or meeting at the inn. Deposit payment is required to confirm any reservation. Because we never overbook, your deposit guarantees you that your room will be held for you and guarantees us that your room is sold for the entire time requested/reserved. Cancellation or alteration of reservation (including arriving after specified arrival date or checking out prior to specified departure date) results in forfeiture of deposit if notice is not received by us more than the number of days before arrival date specified above. If notice is timely received, deposit will be refunded less the applicable cancellation fee. Guests failing to alter or cancel before 3 pm on scheduled arrival date (including no shows) will be charged the balance of full reserved stay, nonrefundable.
ADVANCE PURCHASE RATE AND ALL DISCOUNTED AND PROMOTIONAL RATE RESERVATIONS (all rates other than Standard Rate):
- Reservations at these discounted rates are fully prepaid and nonrefundable.
- No alteration of these reservations may be made after reservation is submitted. If you wish to change the dates of your reservation, this may be possible with the payment of a change fee – please call or email us to see if this is possible and the amount of the change fee.
ALL DISCOUNTED RATES (all rates except Standard Rate): Not valid with any other discount, coupon or promotion, and requires cash, credit card, or Noble Inns gift certificate for payment (Noble Inns paid gift certificates only – no donation certificates). No vouchers, certificates, gift cards, etc. accepted for payment at face value, but these may be credited at the cash-equivalent value (net amount actually received by Noble Inns after deduction of all fees, commissions, etc.); call to inquire about other forms of payment. For all rates that include any nonrefundable payment, we strongly recommend that guests purchase trip insurance to provide compensation in the event that any cancellation, alteration or refund may be necessary for the guest.
POLICIES AND INFORMATION APPLICABLE TO ALL RESERVATIONS:
- The cancellation period and policies apply to all portions of a guest’s charges, including all additions to the room charge, such as breakfast, parking, and packages. In addition, (for reservations that have not been prepaid in full) because of the custom nature of our packages & enhancements, these charges are fully due and not subject to refund 3 days before check-in date & time (3 pm).
- Minimum Stays: Weekends usually require a 2 night minimum. Holidays/special events may require longer minimum stays. Nevertheless, there may be single nights available on weekends or holidays that do not appear in online availability, and we are happy to add you to a waitlist, so call the inn to inquire.
- Groups: Reservations for 5+ rooms or 7+ total nights require contact with our office (email or telephone) – no online bookings.
- Cancellations & Refunds: We will send an email confirmation of any cancellation. All cancellations are issued a unique cancellation code; claims of cancellation without this code will not be honored. All deposit refunds due to reservation cancellation or alteration are subject to a cancellation fee. Because all reservations cause a room to be blocked, resulting is loss of other potential reservations and loss of revenue, the applicable cancellation fee increases over time. Starting from the date & time reservation was made, for the first 30 days the cancellation fee is 10% of the full reservation amount; for more than 30 to less than 120 days, the fee is 25%, and for 120+ days the fee is 50% (or the full amount of the deposit paid, if greater). All authorized refunds (other than for reservation cancellation or alteration) are subject to a fee of 10% of the amount refunded. Any refund amount may never exceed the net amount that was actually received by Noble Inns.
Children: All children must be included in “Number of Guests” for reservation. Oge House and Jackson House minimum age is 13. Children of any age are accepted at the Pancoast Carriage House. Guests are responsible for all damage and breakages. Because all our rooms are furnished with antique furniture, custom upholstery, bed linens and fabrics, etc., our rooms may not be suitable for children.
Only the number of guests specified in the reservation can be accommodated without prior arrangements. Maximum occupancy in all rooms is 2, except as indicated; in rooms that can accommodate more than 2, there is an additional charge for each guest over 2.
Office Hours: Our main office is located at the Oge House, 209 Washington Street. During the Coronavirus Pandemic, our office is open by appointment only. The innkeeper on duty is available by phone from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, daily, at 210-223-2353. Outside of these hours, our office is closed. The exterior doors of all our properties remain locked at all times, so possession of required access codes and/or keys is necessary to access the property and your guest room, particularly when our office is closed.
Check-in: Normal check-in time is from 3 pm to 5:30 pm. Check-in outside of this time span must be arranged at least 24 hours in advance. Late Check-in can be arranged for any time, but will require prior arrangements to provide the access code for the exterior door of the property you have reserved. Early arrival between 10 am & 3pm (to drop bags, park your car, etc.) can usually be accommodated with prior notice, but your reserved room will likely not be available until 3pm. Guests wishing to guarantee access to their room early should also reserve the prior night.
Special Dietary Needs for Breakfast: We provide a single, set-menu breakfast daily. The menu changes daily. Because we do not have other options or choices to that day’s menu, it is imperative that we are advised of any special dietary needs for all guests. These would include food allergies, foods that you simply do not like or will not eat, foods that may react negatively with medications (such as grapefruit), or anything else that will prohibit your ability to eat and enjoy the breakfast we prepare. We will attempt to accommodate any special dietary needs, within reason, but we need a minimum of 72 hours advance notice to make necessary preparations.
Room Assignments: We reserve the right to assign rooms within the category selected, and guarantee that guests receive a room in the category selected or a higher category (as a complimentary upgrade), but cannot guarantee they will receive the specific room selected. Let us know if your special needs require a specific room. If, for any reason, the room selected/reserved by the guest is not available, Noble Inns may provide another room of equal or higher category (as a complimentary upgrade) or provide a full refund to the guest, at Noble Inns’ option, in full satisfaction of all obligations to the guest.
Confirmation: Guests are sent an email confirmation to the email address provided within 24 hours. If you need faster confirmation, call the inn during business hours. All reservations are subject to these policies and those listed on nobleinns.com
Smoking: All of our rooms and properties are completely “smoke free”. Smoking is permitted outdoors only, on porches, patios and in the gardens. A minimum charge of 2 additional nights at full standard rate will be charged to any guest that smokes inside, as this will render the room unbookable and must cover additional cleaning fees and time required to eliminate the smoke odor. Additional charges may be assessed if additional cleaning or other measures are necessary to eliminate the smoke odor and any other residue from smoking.
Pets: We regret that we can’t accommodate any pets.
Holidays: Holidays include all federal holidays and associated 3-day weekends (Friday-Sunday), including MLK, Presidents’, Valentines (and associated weekends), Memorial, Independence , Labor, Columbus, Veterans, Thanksgiving (Thursday through Saturday), Christmas/New Years (Dec. 24 through Jan. 2), and Fiesta (11 days, typically in April).
Room Availability: If Noble Inns is unable to provide the specific room reserved by a guest for the dates reserved, Noble Inns may either: (1) provide an alternate room, and all amounts paid by the guest will be applied as a credit toward the corresponding rate for that room on the dates in question, or (2) cancel the reservation and issue a full refund for amounts already paid. The option chosen will be in Noble Inns’ sole discretion, and will be in full satisfaction of all Noble Inns’ obligations and responsibilities.
Find your perfect room in our San Antonio, TX bed and breakfasts and joins us in the King William District.