Sleep like royalty at our hotel near the Riverwalk in San Antonio among the artichoke tones and deep reds that accent the antique, beautifully carved French Louis XV walnut bedroom suite gracing this bright sunlit room named for Catherine Elder. Her family were the original developers of King William, and she and her husband Newton Mitchell built our San Antonio bed and breakfast.
- Flat-panel TV with cable & DVD player
- Electric fireplace, ceiling fan
- Antique French walnut bedroom suite, including marble-topped dressing chest converted into lavatory
- Views of formal garden and rear lawns toward the Riverwalk
- Heart-of-pine floor with Oriental rug
- Tiled bathroom with combination tub and shower