Noted early Texas architect Alfred Giles, responsible for the enlargement of our bed and breakfast in San Antonio, TX in 1881, inspired this room of blue and Venetian red with its antique Vitruvius Britannicus prints of the Royal Naval Hospital at Greenwich. Furnished with a suite of antique French inlaid furniture our San Antonio bed and breakfast offers the ultimate romantic getaway.
- Flat-panel TV with cable & DVD player
- Electric fireplace, ceiling fan
- Access to the 3rd floor veranda with wicker seating—read a book, enjoy a glass of wine, and gaze out across the grounds of our bed and breakfast in San Antonio to King William Park and its historic gazebo
- Large 10-foot windows provide views of the rose garden, lawns and veranda at our B&B in San Antonio
- Heart-of-pine floor with Oriental rug
- Tiled bathroom with combination tub and shower, antique marble-topped washstand converted into lavatory, flooded with natural light from the large window