Classical bright yellow and blue toile compliment the exceptional suite of French Art Nouveau inlaid and bronze-mounted furniture in this large two-room accommodation offers exceptional lodging in San Antonio, TX.
This suite’s name was inspired by the antique Vitruvius Britannicus prints of Britain’s famed Blenheim Palace, ancestral home of the Dukes of Marlborough and birthplace of Winston Churchill. Join us in our romantic and historic San Antonio bed and breakfast.
- Two flat-panel TVs w/ DVD player and cable - located in both sitting room and bedroom
- California king-size bed (longer than a standard king)
- Electric fireplace in bedroom
- Granite bathroom, with two-person jetted whirlpool tub also featuring a thermo jet air-tub system; separate frameless glass shower with "rain" shower head. Antique French marble-topped dressing chest converted into lavatory.
- NEW! In-room personal Keurig coffee brewer - excellent coffee available in the privacy of your room 24 hours a day!
- Separate sitting room with twin sofa/daybed (can accommodate a third guest) and ceiling fan
- Additional private entrance onto first floor porch which features wicker seating area and fountain
- Integrated in-room stereo system with CD player, with speakers in sitting room, bedroom and bathroom
- Additional person $50/night