Cool green reflects warm oranges, reds and yellows in this spacious first-floor room at our bed and breakfast in San Antonio, TX whose name is inspired by prints of the famed Moorish palace in Granada, Spain. Join us for an escape from the ordinary in our San Antonio bed and breakfast.
- Flat-panel TV with cable & DVD player
- King-size wrought iron canopy bed, ceiling fan
- Tiled bathroom with combination tub and shower. Antique Victorian marble-topped washstand converted into lavatory.
- Leather love seat opens into a twin bed for a third person
- Additional private entrance onto first floor porch which features wicker seating area and fountain. Very private room with windows looking out onto center of first floor porch at our San Antonio Riverwalk B&B (less natural light, limited views).
- Additional person $50/night