Sleep like royalty at our bed and breakfast in San Antonio TX among the artichoke tones and deep reds that accent the antique, beautifully carved French Louis XV walnut bedroom suite gracing this bright sunlit room named for Catherine Elder. Her family were the original developers of King William, and she and her husband Newton Mitchell built the Oge House.
- Queen-size bed with crown, electric fireplace, ceiling fan
- Antique French marble-topped dressing chest converted into lavatory
- Views of formal garden and rear lawns toward the Riverwalk
- Heart-of-pine floor with Oriental rug
- Tiled bathroom with combination tub and shower
Rates: $249 and up
Click here for a complete Noble Inns Room Breakdown.
“All was devine! Superb breakfast!”
- Lucretia and Damon C.
Shop 'til you drop! San Antonio offers numerous shopping opportunities for everything from gifts to clothing to food. You'll find wonderful local boutiques, national retailers, foodie stores and more in small shops, malls or large venues. Click here to find out more.
Check-In: 3 - 5:30 p.m.
Prior arrangements MUST be made for earlier
or later arrivals.
Check-Out: by 11 a.m.
our full list of policies