French doors open onto the patio from this ground-floor suite, part of the original carriage house in our King William District B&B. A large living-dining area and full kitchen offer ample space for you to unwind at our San Antonio, TX bed and breakfast inn after a day of sightseeing or meetings. You can even enjoy dinner in the privacy of your room. The adjoining bedroom and generous bathroom provide yet more comfort at our romantic San Antonio hotel. All rooms, including the bathroom, have windows for natural light.
- Gas fireplace in living area with antique mantelpiece
- Two flat-panel TVs w/ DVD player and cable - in both living room and bedroom
- Bedroom with king-size bed, original stained-glass window
- Large marble bathroom, features two-person jetted whirlpool bathtub with shower
- Sofa in living area folds out into a queen bed to accommodate up to two additional people ($10/day extra bed fee; this fee is included in Extra Person Fee for 3rd/4th guests in room)
- Full kitchen features electric stove with glass cooktop, full size refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, microwave, individually controlled central air-conditioning and heat