This exquisite antebellum mansion sits on 1.5 acres overlooking the famed San Antonio Riverwalk, surrounded by lush plantings, rose gardens and lawns. Lovingly restored, the Oge House is now a romantic San Antonio bed and breakfast with 10 elegant guest rooms on three floors offering all the modern amenities discerning travelers expect.
Each Room Includes:
- Private bath with tub and shower and signature bath amenities
- Period antiques
- Plush signature microfiber robes with terry lining
- Afternoon refreshments and evening aperitifs
- Flat panel television w/ cable
- DVD player and access to our DVD library
- Wireless high-speed internet access and Desk
- Phone with voice mail
- Mini refrigerator
- High thread-count pima cotton bed linens
- Egyptian cotton towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Individual air-conditioning and heat unit
- Lighted off-street parking for your vehicle
- In the first floor vestibule, guests have use of a computer with high-speed internet access and printer to check on email or print boarding passes
- All our ‘Superior’ rooms and suites have a fireplace with electric logs
- Children 13 or older only (see Carriage House for younger children)
Breakfast: A full breakfast is included with your room and served daily from 8:30 to 9:30 am in the dining room. On request, guests may substitute a continental breakfast that can be enjoyed at any time. Guests can also request a diet restrictive breakfast such as gluten free or a dairy free breakfast. Those attending conventions or business meetings, departing early or sleeping late may prefer this option. In-room breakfast is offered only in our 3 suites for an additional charge. Minimum 24 hours advance notice is required for any special breakfast requests or changes.
Step into another era and allow yourself to be transported to a slower-paced time. Expansive verandas, gazebo and seating throughout the gardens and lawns offer time for reflection and relaxation. Nothing compares to an afternoon spent with a book in the hammock at our romantic Riverwalk Bed and Breakfast.
Business and convention travelers will appreciate the free Wi-Fi, in-room desk, and mini refrigerator at our bed and breakfast in San Antonio. Our San Antonio bed and breakfast offers 10 guest rooms on three floors, each elegantly appointed with American and European antiques.
In confirmation of its historical importance, our San Antonio bed and breakfast was one of a handful of structures in San Antonio chosen by the U.S. Department of the Interior to be recorded in the Historic American Buildings Survey for its archives in the Library of Congress.
View our three San Antonio, TX bed and breakfasts and find your perfect room for the ultimate romantic getaway on the Riverwalk.