Castle Howard Suite
This spacious two-room suite takes its name from the antique Vitruvius Britannicus prints of Britain’s famed Castle Howard. The warm cinnabar and black tones create an indulgent retreat at our San Antonio Riverwalk Bed and Breakfast. Located on the first floor of our romantic San Antonio B&B.
- King-size bed
- Electric fireplace in bedroom
- Granite bathroom brightened by natural light from two windows, with two-person jetted whirlpool tub featuring in-line heater, tsubo and point massage. Antique French marble-topped dressing chest converted into lavatory. Separate, oversized two-person granite shower with seat offers body massage jets and "rain" shower head
- Separate sitting room with twin sofa/daybed (can accommodate a third guest) and second television
- Additional private entrance onto first floor porch which features wicker seating area and fountain
- Integrated in-room stereo system with CD player
Rates: $299 and up
Additional person: $50/night.
Click here for a complete Noble Inns Room Breakdown.
“What a lovely, gracious way to spend a week visiting San Antonio area. The restored house was wonderful to look at and enjoy. Meow, Oreo! Thanks.”
- Carol McC.