Situated behind the owners’ home, built in 1896 by Don Noble’s great grandfather Aaron Pancoast Jr., and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Pancoast Carriage House offers a more secluded getaway. Nestled under a majestic century-old pecan tree, 3 accommodations (1 suite and 2 rooms) provide the perfect site for private San Antonio honeymoons, quiet vacations or small reunions at our bed and breakfast in San Antonio, TX.
The rooms may be rented separately or in combination for larger groups traveling together to our bed and breakfast in San Antonio.
Each room at our San Antonio, TX bed and breakfast includes access to a full kitchen and dining area, providing guests the opportunity to prepare meals or simply have their favorite snacks and beverages on hand. Suite 1 occupies the entire 1st floor and has its own private living room, full kitchen and dining area. Rooms 2 and 3 are upstairs and have access to a shared living room, full kitchen and dining area. If Rooms 2 and 3 upstairs are rented together, the queen sofa-bed in the living area may be used to accommodate up to 6 guests total.
Guests can relax on the shaded, private brick patio, with seating and a fountain.
- A gate opens into a separate, private garden with a swimming/lap pool and heated spa.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or read a book while basking in the sun by the pool at our bed and breakfast in San Antonio TX.
Breakfast: Breakfast is included with your room. For adult guests (no children in your party under 13), full breakfast is provided and served daily from 8:30 to 9:30 am in the Oge House dining room across the street. Guests can request a diet restrictive breakfast such as gluten free or a dairy free breakfast. For guests traveling with children under age 13, an expanded continental breakfast will be stocked daily in your kitchen and can be enjoyed at any time. Adult guests may also substitute continental breakfast; those attending conventions or business meetings, departing early or sleeping late may prefer this option. Minimum 24 hours advance notice is required for all special breakfast requests or changes.
Amenities at our Bed and Breakfast in San Antonio, TX
Each Room Includes:
- Private marble bath with signature bath amenities
- Gas fireplace with antique mantelpiece
- Period antiques
- Signature Noble Inns microfiber robes
- Flat-panel TV w/ cable & DVD player
- High-speed wireless internet access
- In-room phone with direct number and answering machine
- Use of the pool and heated spa on property
- Luxurious high thread-count pima cotton bed linens
- Turkish cotton towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Central air-conditioning and heat
- Lighted off-street parking for your vehicle.
- The privacy of the rooms at our bed and breakfast in San Antonio TX permits us to welcome and accommodate children of all ages.
- The Carriage House is located directly across the street from The Oge House, and our office there provides all services desired by guests at the Carriage House.