Classical bright yellow and blue toile compliment the exceptional suite of French Art Nouveau inlaid and bronze-mounted furniture in this large two-room accommodation at our San Antonio TX bed and breakfast. This suite’s name was inspired by the antique Vitruvius Britannicus prints of Britain’s famed Blenheim Palace, ancestral home of the Dukes of Marlborough and birthplace of Winston Churchill.
- California king-size bed (longer than a standard king)
- Electric fireplace in bedroom
- Granite bathroom, with two-person jetted whirlpool tub also featuring a thermo jet air-tub system; separate frameless glass shower with "rain" shower head. Antique French marble-topped dressing chest converted into lavatory.
- Separate sitting room with twin sofa/daybed (can accommodate a third guest) and additional television, ceiling fan
- Additional private entrance onto first floor porch which features wicker seating area and fountain
- Integrated in-room stereo system with CD player
Rates: Rates: $299 and up
Additional person: $50/night.
Click here for a complete Noble Inns Room Breakdown.
“This was a perfect way to celebrate our 10 years together! Everything was fabulous!”
- Wendy and Walker C.